Saturday, July 04, 2015

Just how resource intensive is it to give everyone a near vision test. Years ago, the glasses I had then just bought wasn't working right so the doctor gave me a near vision test and made new lenses that were bifocal. Just recently I had to switch eye doctors, and the doctor said that I shouldn't need bifocals yet, This eye doctor didn't give me my prescription, a violation of FTC regulations. I don't know if my glasses are single focus or progressive.


Actually, the new glasses were causing me trouble when I first got them, I went back, had my vision tested again, still no close vision test and then they check if the lenses were made correctly and it turns out the left lens wasn't made according to the doctor's prescription.


Just now, I found out what the red green test is for and I had tried to look up information about the eye exam.

No comments: